Tuesday 19 November 2013


 Behind The Scenes Shoot 

Here are some behind the scenes photos of a recent shoot I did in college. The themes I chose were glamour and sleek/sophisticated. This pic is of my stunning model Natalia who did a brilliant job. I really enjoyed this shoot as we got to shoot outside which I found interesting and creative. I got a variety of shots for my portfolio. Below are some pics of shooting outside and getting ready which is really great fun. I will post the final edited photos when they become available.


                                    This mood-board was my inspiration for the second look






                                    More mood-boards I made for photo shoots: Girly/ Elegant /Pink

                                                            Old Hollywood Glamour

                                                                           1960's

1 comment:

  1. Good Work Deirdre, Can't wait to see the final pictures.

    ReplyDelete